Request for review: 6761744 Hotspot crashes if process size limit is exceeded

Bengt Rutisson bengt.rutisson at oracle.com
Wed Apr 10 08:54:26 UTC 2013

Hi Tao,

This change looks good. Thanks for adding the JTReg test, it looks good!

One minor nit:

In src/share/vm/gc_implementation/g1/g1CollectedHeap.cpp I would suggest
to store "(size_t) align_size_up(pgs->max_size(),
HeapRegion::GrainBytes)" in a local variable rather than duplicating the
calculation.

Thanks,
Bengt