Request for review: 6761744 Hotspot crashes if process size limit is exceeded

Thomas Schatzl thomas.schatzl at oracle.com
Thu Apr 11 16:38:22 UTC 2013

Hi,

On Wed, 2013-04-10 at 09:11 -0700, Tao Mao wrote:
> Hi Thomas,
>
> The modification of TEST.ROOT is needed for passing jtreg test. I could
> separate the testing code as a new CR but not sure if it's trivial.

Okay, thanks for the clarification.

I meant separating the TEST.ROOT change as it seems to have a more
global effect than the CR. However if others agree to add the change to
TEST.ROOT in this patch, fine with me. Additionally you already did the
jtreg test with the changed TEST.ROOT anyway.

I was only worried that it might trigger e.g. a failing test case.