Request for review - 8011268: NPG: Free unused VirtualSpaceNodes

Jon Masamitsu jon.masamitsu at oracle.com
Tue Apr 16 04:46:25 UTC 2013

This version incorporates the code review comments and fixes
some bugs uncovered by the changes.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jmasa/8011268/webrev.01/

This version does not free the current VirtualSpaceNode.
I tried it but backed it out to simply the code while debugging.  I
will try it again later (but not with this set of changes).

This is a webrev based on the changes for 8011173.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jmasa/8011173/webrev.00/

Jon