RFR(M): 8012182: Add information about class loading and unloading to event based tracing framework (hs24) - updated

Karen Kinnear karen.kinnear at oracle.com
Tue Apr 16 21:53:25 UTC 2013

Markus,

Looks good.

Minor comments:

1. systemDictionary.cpp
Does the post_class_load_event internal logic want to be #ifdef INCLUDE_TRACE/#endif
so it builds with embedded?

2. tracestream.hpp
  print_val (both)
  - don't you need a ResourceMark rm to use as_C_string() and name_and_sig_as_C_string()?

thanks,
Karen

p.s. guess I didn't track this closely enough - I thought the class load event was already in hs24?