javax GC API

Kirk Pepperdine kirk at kodewerk.com
Fri Apr 19 09:50:11 UTC 2013

Hi Suminda,

With all due respect, I'm not sure that it's a great idea to pass control of the garbage collectors over to the programmer. In this case, if you were to ensure that GC did not happen during the execution of a block you are in danger of filling heap. A better way to prevent GC is to not create objects.

Regards,
Kirk