Request for review(s) - 8012111: Remove warning about CMS generation shrinking.

Bengt Rutisson bengt.rutisson at oracle.com
Mon Apr 22 05:33:48 UTC 2013

Hi Jon,

Looks good!

A few minor nits in the JTreg test:

- I think the "@test" line should have the test name in it. So, "@test
GuardShrinkWarning".

- I don't think you need the "Go" parameter on line 45.

- Why do you need the loop in SystemGCCaller to do 50 System.gc() calls?
I think the warning is printed for every GC, so one System.gc() call
should be enough, right?

- Do you need the "garbage" that you create in SystemGCCaller? I also
think you can drop the System.println(".") call.

Thanks,
Bengt