RFR (S) - somewhat urgent: 8014489 tests/gc/arguments/Test(Serial|CMS|Parallel|G1)HeapSizeFlags jtreg tests invoke wrong class

Thomas Schatzl thomas.schatzl at oracle.com
Tue May 14 13:06:00 UTC 2013

Hi all,

  can I have a review for the following small change that fixes nightly
failures?

It fixes test names in the @run argument of the tests.

The reason for this failure has been a missing replacement of the class
names after a (too quick) rename/move of these test cases after changing
the naming policies on request.

Normal JPRT runs do not seem to run new jtreg test cases, so this issue
has not been caught before.

The tests themselves are fine.

As mentioned, I'd like to have the reviews before the upstream
integration if possible.

bugs.sun.com
http://bugs.sun.com/view_bug.do?bug_id=8014489
(not available publicly yet)

jira
https://jbs.oracle.com/bugs/browse/JDK-8014489

Webrev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~tschatzl/8014489/webrev/

Testing:
jprt, manual jtreg invocation

Thanks a lot, and sorry for the troubles with them,