User Controlled Memory Management (Object Lifetime Management) and Resource Management

Suminda Dharmasena sirinath at sakrio.com
Mon May 20 09:30:36 UTC 2013

Hi,

We will need a few supporters and a spec before a prototype. Will you be
willing to support drafting a speck and volunteer for developing the
prototype?

Suminda
--
Suminda Sirinath Salpitikorala Dharmasena, B.Sc. Comp. & I.S. (Hon.) Lond.,
P.G.Dip. Ind. Maths. J'Pura, MIEEE, MACM, CEO Sakrīō! ▣ *Address*: 6G • 1st

This email is subjected to the email Terms of Use and Disclaimer:
http://www.sakrio.com/email-legal. Please read this first.