Hotspot: GC "logs" from hell

Jon Masamitsu jon.masamitsu at oracle.com
Thu May 23 22:49:04 UTC 2013

Bernd,

It will be cool if you can get involved.  Not being
able to fix this has weighed on people here.

I've also heard from another engineer who might have
some code to contribute.  I'm still waiting to hear details
on that.  That email thread will move to the open depending
on the other engineer.

I'm feeling encouraged.  Thanks.

Jon