Request for review (small) 8026303: CMS: JVM intermittently crashes with "FreeList of size 258 violates Con, servation Principle" assert

Srinivas Ramakrishna ysr1729 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 22:58:25 UTC 2013

On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 11:01 PM, Jon Masamitsu <jon.masamitsu at oracle.com>wrote:

> I'm withdrawing this review request until further notice.

Jon, I know you withdrew to give this further thought, but IIRC, the thing
to do here might be
to record the return as a split birth, rather than to fix up the split
death.
At least that was my mental model for the demand tracking.

Will look at yr changes when you provide a new webrev. At this time I only
read yr descripition below, but
did not look at the webrev.

thanks!
-- ramki