Request for review: 8010506 Typos and errors in gc-related flags in globals.hpp

Jesper Wilhelmsson jesper.wilhelmsson at oracle.com
Tue Sep 24 19:47:58 UTC 2013

Hi Tao,

The change looks good. Thanks for fixing this!

Purely esthetic's:
Lines 1820, 1821, 2221 and 2308 in your new globals.hpp needs their \ aligned.

Since you are touching pretty much the whole file there are an inconsistency
that would be nice to get rid of once and for all. The following flags have
their descriptions end with a period although they are only one sentence. Most
descriptions do not have the period at the end.

TracePageSizes
InlineMathNatives
ShowSafepointMsgs
MaxFDLimit