RFR: 8028391 - Make the Min/MaxHeapFreeRatio flags manageable

Staffan Larsen staffan.larsen at oracle.com
Wed Jan 22 08:40:19 UTC 2014

Jesper,

This looks ok from a serviceability perspective. Long term we should probably have a more pluggable way to verify values of manageable flags so we can avoid some of the duplication.

I have a slight problem with is_within() and is_min() in that it is not obvious from the call site if the min and max values are inclusive or not - it was very obvious before.

/Staffan