RFR: 8062536: [TESTBUG] Conflicting GC combinations in jdk tests

Kim Barrett kim.barrett at oracle.com
Sat Nov 8 00:03:07 UTC 2014

Note that @requires can’t cope with multiple @run lines with differing requirements.  I just ran into this with a test that needs to be run against either G1 or CMS.  Rather than one test with multiple @run lines, I needed to use multiple tests, each with a single @run line and corresponding @requires constraint.  See https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/CODETOOLS-7901090.