RFR (L): 8065972: Remove support for ParNew+SerialOld and DefNew+CMS

Stefan Karlsson stefan.karlsson at oracle.com
Wed Nov 26 13:42:55 UTC 2014

Hi Bengt,

The changes looks good. There are a couple of follow-up cleanups that
can be done as separate changes, but I don't think they are blocking
this patch.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~brutisso/8065972/hotspot-webrev.00/test/gc/startup_warnings/TestParNewSerialOld.java.frames.html

I think the summary should be changed to:

   28 * @summary Test that the unsupported ParNew+SerialOld combination does not start

StefanK