GC log corruption

Kirk Pepperdine kirk at kodewerk.com
Fri Oct 10 19:42:47 UTC 2014

Hi,

I’ve run into this only once before and only just recently. I didn’t report it the first time because I was unable to get any details and I thought it might be an aberration so…  but this time I’ve got or can get any details needed.

I’ve attached the log produced by a 170_25 JVM running in RHL. The JVM ran out of heap and this is the log that was sent. As you can see it looks as if the middle of the file was over-written by a zero’ed out buffer. Just curious if anyone has reported this or if I need to fill out a bug report.

Kind regards,
Kirk Pepperdine