RFR (L): JDK-8061308: Remove iCMS

Jon Masamitsu jon.masamitsu at oracle.com
Tue Oct 21 17:42:17 UTC 2014

On 10/17/14 4:43 AM, Bengt Rutisson wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Can I have a couple of reviews for this change?
>
> HotSpot changes:
> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~brutisso/8061308/hotspot/

Bengt,

Looks good.  In fact, looks beautiful.

There are a couple of comments in the
concurrentMarkSweepGeneration.* files than
mention EdenSpace that you might want to
clean up.

5566   // a set of parallel tasks (via the sampling that the [abortable]
5567   // preclean phase did of EdenSpace, plus the [two] tasks of
5568   // scanning the [two] survivor spaces. Further fine-grain

5188       if (chunk_top == 0) {  // no samples were taken
5189         assert(nth_task == 0 && n_tasks == 1, "Can have only 1
EdenSpace ta     sk");
5190         start = space->bottom();

Reviewed.

> JDK changes:
> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~brutisso/8061308/jdk/
> (Just a small update to a test library class.)

Looks good.

Reviewed.

Jon