review request (S) - 8057818: collect allocation context stats

Jon Masamitsu jon.masamitsu at oracle.com
Tue Sep 9 20:35:37 UTC 2014

John,

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jcoomes/8u/8u40/8057818-stats-collect/src/share/vm/gc_implementation/g1/g1CollectedHeap.hpp.udiff.html

For now or a later clean up.

I'm used to having the accessor have a name more
similar to the field.  I would suggest changing _alloc_ctx_stats
to _allocation_context_stats.

+  // Statistics for each allocation context
+  AllocationContextStats _alloc_ctx_stats;
+

+  inline AllocationContextStats & allocation_context_stats();

Rest looks good modulo Mikael's comments.

Reviewed.

Jon