[RFR] 8043766: CMM Testing: 8u40 Decommit auxiliary data structures

Jesper Wilhelmsson jesper.wilhelmsson at oracle.com
Tue Sep 23 19:41:15 UTC 2014

Hi,

It would be nice if the different TestShrinkAuxiliaryData##.java source files
were identical except for the number. Currently in 0 the main method is before
the test, 10 does not have an empty line between the methods, and 15-30 has an
empty line before the first method that I don't think adds anything to the
readability.  I don't necessarily care about the exact layout, as long as all of
them looks the same.

The TEST.groups does not list the 30-version of the test.

There are some inconsistencies in the formatting of
TestShrinkAuxiliaryDataBase.java as well. Some methods starts with an empty line
others do not, in some places there are spaces around arguments in function
calls, some long lines are broken up on several lines others are not.
All these are minor issues, but it would look nicer if it was consistent.

Other than that it looks good.
/Jesper