RFR: Backport JDK-8074037, JDK-8075210, JDK-8027962 and also JDK-8061630, JDK-8051837 to 8u

Eric Caspole eric.caspole at oracle.com
Wed Mar 25 14:07:43 UTC 2015

Looks good to me, although I have never tried a backport before.
It is worthwhile to get this better stats system collection in use.

I did not follow why the

#include "runtime/atomic.inline.hpp"

got added into this middle step merge:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~brutisso/backport-8027962/preparation/src/share/vm/gc_implementation/g1/g1GCPhaseTimes.cpp.frames.html

but I saw it was removed in the final merge:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~brutisso/backport-8027962/8074037/src/share/vm/gc_implementation/g1/g1GCPhaseTimes.cpp.frames.html

Regards,
Eric