RFR: JDK-8143544: Remove CMSCollector::is_cms_reachable()

Srinivas Ramakrishna ysr1729 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 19:30:40 UTC 2015

Hi Bengt --

This was code for debugging CMS. Should have been compiled out of product
build (i.e. protected with #ifndef PRODUCT).

If it hasn't been used in a while for debugging CMS crashes, then it's fine
to remove it.
You might want to check with the sustaining folks to see if they have had
occasion to use it recently (like in
the past year or so), and if not then remove it.

The code removal itself looks fine; reviewed.

-- ramki