RRF: JEP-271: Unified GC Logging

kirk.pepperdine at gmail.com kirk.pepperdine at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 13:26:05 UTC 2015

Hi Bengt,

I’ve not seen anything egregious as of yet though I’m no where near done. One comment for ostream.cpp.

-// log_name comes from -XX:LogFile=log_name, -Xloggc:log_name or
+// log_name comes from -XX:LogFile=log_name or
 // -XX:DumpLoadedClassList=<file_name>

IME, -Xloggc:log_name is the most common form used. Not stuck to it, just saying…

Regards,
Kirk