RFR: 8143251: HeapRetentionTest.java Test is failing on jdk9/dev

Stefan Johansson stefan.johansson at oracle.com
Thu Nov 26 13:40:06 UTC 2015

Hi again,

I had overlooked a recent change to G1 that made this patch trigger an
assert. The fix for this is to add a call to
G1CollectorPolicy::abort_time_to_mixed_tracking when triggering the user
requested initial mark.

Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~sjohanss/8143251/hotspot.02/
Inc webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~sjohanss/8143251/hotspot.01-02/

Thanks,