RFR: 8140393: Move WorkerDataArray to its own file

Tom Benson tom.benson at oracle.com
Mon Oct 26 15:44:20 UTC 2015

Hi Eric,
Looks good to me.  One very minor comment - In set_thread_work_item, the
assertion comment "No sub count" (which you didn't change) seems a
little off.  I agree removing the caching code is good, though I was
wary at first.   Not because of the expense of walking the array, but
the potential expense of dfloat ops (as on a previous platform I worked
on).  But in reality I don't think the value will be recomputed much, if
ever.
Tom