RFR(S): 8164039: Convert test_memset_with_concurrent_readers to GTest

Kirill Zhaldybin kirill.zhaldybin at oracle.com
Fri Aug 19 17:00:17 UTC 2016

Kim,

Thank you for reviewing the fix!

Here are a new WebRev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~kzhaldyb/webrevs/JDK-8164039/webrev.02/
Changes:
1. TEST_VM and print_cr were changed to TEST and printf
2. I kept EXPECTs so the test could check all 3 boolean flags but also
added
ASSERT_TRUE(head_clear && middle_set && tail_clear);
after them which stops the test execution if any of flags are false and
prevents huge amount of not so needed output.

Could you please let me know you opinion?

Thank you.

Regards, Kirill