RFR: 8171045: gc/stress/TestStressG1Humongous.java fails to allocate the heap

Michail Chernov michail.chernov at oracle.com
Tue Dec 20 17:01:10 UTC 2016

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for response!

I agree that 1G and 512M is just a minimum size of heap to make this
test reasonable. I filled RFE for test enhancement to make it more adequate.

I have other approach for this failure fixing:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mchernov/8171045/webrev.01/

I can use this fix, but If you're argue against this fix, I will use
previous.

I filed RFE for improvement of this test:

Michail