JDK-8148960: Humongous mis-spelled in log output

Bengt Rutisson bengt.rutisson at oracle.com
Wed Feb 3 16:18:04 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Could I have a couple of reviews for this small change?

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~brutisso/8148960/webrev.00/

Thanks Charlie for finding it. Here's his summary:

I noticed we have a mis-spelling of humongous in:
./vm/gc/g1/g1RemSetSummary.cpp
   RegionTypeCounter _humonguous;
   HRRSStatsIter() : _all("All"), _young("Young"),
_humonguous("Humonguous"),
       current = &_humonguous;
     RegionTypeCounter* counters[] = { &_young, &_humonguous, &_free,
&_old, NULL };

Also note the variable name also happens to be misspelled too. But,
that's probably not as as annoying as when you see the mis-spelling in
G1 log output.

This mis-spelling of humongous shows in summarized RSet out produced by
G1SummarizeRSetStats.

Thanks,
Bengt