RFR: 8148745: [testbug] Test gc/g1/plab/TestPLABPromotion.java fails in nightly

Michail Chernov michail.chernov at oracle.com
Mon Feb 8 11:58:31 UTC 2016

Hi Dima,

Thanks for you comment. Added comments to checkRatio and
checkDifferenceRatio methods in TestPLABPromotion.java.

Webrev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mchernov/8148745/webrev.01/

Heap sizes are limited by OldSize (see PLABUtils.java) and NewSize and
MaxNewSize (see TestPLABPromotion.java).

Thanks
Michail