RFR (XXS): 8143220: Fix documentation of InitiatingHeapOccupancyPercent

Jon Masamitsu jon.masamitsu at oracle.com
Mon Feb 8 17:52:02 UTC 2016

Thomas,

Thanks for the changes.

On reading it again I think I would change "capacity after which " (second
line) to "capacity above which".

Regarding the meaning of  "at the next GC", since it is complicated to give
a exact definition (listing all the exceptions), maybe it would be better to
drop "at the next GC".  I tried to define it in terms of what a user
would see but it
was a squishy definition (and not correct considering the exceptions).

Jon