RFR: 8146728: TestPrintGCDetailsVerbose is never run by jtreg

Bengt Rutisson bengt.rutisson at oracle.com
Wed Jan 13 08:00:08 UTC 2016

Hi Kim,

Would it also make sense to rename the test now that it actually does
not use PrintGCDetails nor Verbose?

Maybe that should have been done as part of the UL changes. We can also
do it as a separate change after you have fixed the current issue.

WRT, the java.version/jdk.debug @requires support, I am all for removing
what we don't use yet and adding it back when we need it.

Bengt