RFR (S): 8147075: Rename old GC JTreg tests to the new naming scheme

Dmitry Fazunenko dmitry.fazunenko at oracle.com
Fri Jan 15 10:49:13 UTC 2016

Hi Jesper,

On 15.01.2016 13:29, Jesper Wilhelmsson wrote:
> Hi Dima,
>
> Is TestBigObj.java not part of any test group?

This test belongs to two groups:

compact1_minimal = \
   gc/ \

hotspot_gc = \
   gc/

And it's running regularly in nightly (bigobj.java)

> If these tests never triggered any bugs maybe we should remove them
> instead of rename them...

This test do unusual thing: it checks how VM works with objects of huge
size (with many fields).
I can't say it verifies to much, but I don't think we need to remove it.

Thanks for review!
Dima