RFR (S): 8142749: HeapRegion cleanup

Всеволод Толстопятов qwwdfsad at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 08:26:07 UTC 2016

Thanks for review and sponsoring!

> Note that at the moment are past the JDK9 FC date, and we should not
> integrate enhancements right now. There is no process at the moment if
> and how these can be integrated. So it may take a while to push the
> change.

Should I wait until JDK10 forest and ping someone? Should I update webrev
with includes cleanup now or wait until new forest?
Does it make sense to keep making reviews for simple bugs (e.g. like
JDK-8151045) or it's better to wait until new forest (note that I'm not
openjdk author yet, so these questions could have obvious answers)?

--
Best regards,
Tolstopyatov Vsevolod