RFR(s): 8165621: Convert TestG1BiasedArray_test to GTest

Jesper Wilhelmsson jesper.wilhelmsson at oracle.com
Wed Oct 5 15:42:02 UTC 2016

Looks good in general.

The copyright date in the new test should be 2016 only.

Also in the same file there are some line breaks that I don't find motivated.
There is no need to keep the lines below 80 characters in general. A line can
easily be 100-120 characters without being too long to read.

Lines 43-44 and similar further down in the file: To me it makes the code harder
to read when split in this way. I would prefer a single longer line when the
saving by splitting is not more than 15-20 characters.

Lines 52-56 is an extreme case which will imho be much easier to read if merged
into two or three lines.

Thanks,
/Jesper