RFR(M): 8190308: Supporting heap allocation on alternative memory devices and CSR review

Kharbas, Kishor kishor.kharbas at intel.com
Fri Nov 3 08:55:04 UTC 2017

Hi Sangheon,

Thanks for the review and comments. Here is an updated webrev-
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~kkharbas/8190308/webrev.12
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~kkharbas/8190308/webrev.12_to_11

In addition to your suggested corrections, I added code to set Linux core dump filter ensuring Heap is dumped correctly when this feature is used. This is follow-up to Jini George's comment (http://openjdk.5641.n7.nabble.com/RFR-M-8171181-Supporting-heap-allocation-on-alternative-memory-devices-td300109.html#a300450).

(some reply is inline)

Thanks
Kishor