RFR: JDK-8209118: Abstract SATBMarkQueueSet's ThreadLocalData access

Kim Barrett kim.barrett at oracle.com
Thu Aug 9 18:08:25 UTC 2018

> On Aug 9, 2018, at 5:59 AM, Roman Kennke <rkennke at redhat.com> wrote:
>
> 2018-08-09-0900164.roman.source

New file g1SATBMarkQueueSet.cpp is missing #include “precompiled.hpp”.

Sorry I missed that when reviewing.

Strangely, the new files aren’t in the webrev patch file (jdk-jdk.changeset), even though
they show up in the file list. I don’t understand what is going on here.  I found this when
I was going to apply the patch to a local repo, fix the missing include, and run tests to
see if there were any other problems that were masked by the missing include, to save
some time iterating between us.