RFR: JDK-8209118: Abstract SATBMarkQueueSet's ThreadLocalData access

Kim Barrett kim.barrett at oracle.com
Thu Aug 9 18:46:15 UTC 2018

> On Aug 9, 2018, at 2:22 PM, Roman Kennke <rkennke at redhat.com> wrote:
>
> Duh. Thanks for checking this. Don't know what happened to the new files. Will add the missing include. I suppose that does not require extra review?

I think we can trust you to add the include :)

But please still test.  And when it comes time to push, make sure you are really pushing what
you think you are pushing.  That messed up webrev patch is disturbing.  Maybe something to
do with a mix of committed changes and mq patches?  I’m guessing wildly there.