RFR: JDK-8209118: Abstract SATBMarkQueueSet's ThreadLocalData access

Roman Kennke rkennke at redhat.com
Thu Aug 9 19:29:12 UTC 2018

Am 09.08.2018 um 20:46 schrieb Kim Barrett:
>> On Aug 9, 2018, at 2:22 PM, Roman Kennke <rkennke at redhat.com> wrote:
>>
>> Duh. Thanks for checking this. Don't know what happened to the new files. Will add the missing include. I suppose that does not require extra review?
>
> I think we can trust you to add the include :)
>
> But please still test.  And when it comes time to push, make sure you are really pushing what
> you think you are pushing.  That messed up webrev patch is disturbing.  Maybe something to
> do with a mix of committed changes and mq patches?  I’m guessing wildly there.

Alright, let's play it safe. I've added the missing include.

Here's the final webrev, for the record, and for additional review
pleasure, if you like. I checked that the patch is sane now. I've pushed
the same thing through the submit-repo for testing.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~rkennke/JDK-8209118/webrev.02/

Good?

Roman