RFR(s): 8198369: Clean up GCId and GCIdMark

Per Liden per.liden at oracle.com
Mon Feb 19 13:38:56 UTC 2018

After discussing "8198267: Allow GCId::current_raw() calls from
non-NamedThreads", we noticed the need to do some additional cleanups of
GCId and GCIdMark. So here's a patch for that.

In short, GCIdMarkAndRestore is not really needed, we can let the normal
GCIdMark have the restore semantics and get rid of GCIdMarkAndRestore.
GCId and GCIdMark can also be cleaned up a bit, for example. the
GCIdMark::_gc_id member is unnecessary, some functions return "const
uint" instead of "uint", etc.

Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~pliden/8198369/webrev.0/

/Per