RFR(XS): 8198510: Limit GC threads for small Java heap

Stefan Johansson stefan.johansson at oracle.com
Fri Feb 23 09:35:55 UTC 2018

Hi Martin,

The functional tests looks good. We have also started a set of
performance benchmarks that will run over the weekend to make sure our
baseline won't be to affected by this (it shouldn't, but we don't want
false regressions showing up).

It would be really nice if you could update the patch with a new flag
text, something like what Thomas suggested and then update the CSR
Specification section. Once that is done I can review it:

Stefan