RFR: JDK-8213199: GC abstraction for Assembler::needs_explicit_null_check()

Roman Kennke rkennke at redhat.com
Tue Nov 6 21:37:14 UTC 2018

Hi Erik,

I also like it. I needed to change a little bit to make it work with
Shenandoah:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~rkennke/JDK-8213199/JDK-8213199-eosterlund.patch

I will give it a spin on aarch64 as soon as I get access to the machine.

Do you want to take the bug and finish it, or do you want me to take it
from here?

Roman