RFR: JDK-8213489: GC/C2 abstraction for Compile::final_graph_reshaping()

Roman Kennke rkennke at redhat.com
Wed Nov 7 17:00:00 UTC 2018

GCs might want to do something to nodes in
Compile::final_graph_reshaping(). Let's put an abstraction in this place.

The way I did it was to put a call into
BSC2::final_graph_reshaping(Compile*, Node*) in front of the huge switch
and let the caller know if the node was handled or not. This is
subsequently checked in the default-branch: if GC handled it, the
asserts are not checked. This should provide the exact same behaviour
that we have now, only better and nicer.

I also took the opportunity and moved the ZGC related parts there to
ZBarrierSetC2.

Bug:
Webrev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~rkennke/JDK-8213489/webrev.00/