RFR: 8211447: Replace oop_pc_update_pointers with oop_iterate and closure

Thomas Schatzl thomas.schatzl at oracle.com
Tue Oct 9 09:06:34 UTC 2018

Hi,

On Thu, 2018-10-04 at 18:31 +0200, Leo Korinth wrote:
> Hi!
>
> This is the is the third enhancement in a series of three to remove
> Parallel GC specific behaviour from shared code. I will post all
> three enhancements to the mailing list.
>
> For a description on what is changed see my earlier "RFR: 8201436:
> Replace oop_ps_push_contents with oop_iterate and closure"
>
> Enhancement:
>
> Webrev:
> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~lkorinth/8211447/00/

- psClosure.inline.hpp:103: superfluous "protected" keyword (probably
pre-existing)

- I *think* psClosure.inline.hpp should be called
"pcClosure.inline.hpp" - i.e. please fix the already mentioned "ps" vs.
"pc" naming issue. :)

- maybe fix the spacing of the "public" keyword in
instanceClassLoaderKlass.hpp:55 (pre-existing issue); actually it can
be removed.