RFR (S) 8212083: Handle remaining gc/lock native code and fix two strings

JC Beyler jcbeyler at google.com
Mon Oct 15 19:04:56 UTC 2018

Thanks Thomas!

Here is the new webrev for the curious, which puts the includes in
lexicographical order:

Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jcbeyler/8212083/webrev.01/
And Bug is still here: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8212083

I'll pass it through the submit repo and then, upon success I'll push it
with you and Paul as reviewers.

Thanks again,
Jc

--