RFR (T): 8212974: Update RS Skipped cards uses wrong enum to register to phase

Thomas Schatzl thomas.schatzl at oracle.com
Thu Oct 25 15:35:20 UTC 2018

Hi all,

  can I have a review for this trivial change that fixes a benign typo?

During initialization of the phase time records the code uses the wrong
enum to register the "Skipped Cards" to the "Update RS" logging
structure.

I.e.
      _gc_par_phases[UpdateRS]-
>link_thread_work_items(_update_rs_skipped_cards, ScanRSSkippedCards);

which should be

    _gc_par_phases[UpdateRS]-
>link_thread_work_items(_update_rs_skipped_cards,
UpdateRSSkippedCards);

Since the value of ScanRSSkippedCards equals UpdateRSSkippedCards there
is no harm.

CR:
Webrev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~tschatzl/8212974/webrev/
Testing:
local compilation; there is no way to create a test for that for above
reasons.