RFR (XS) 8210192: Hsperf counter ParNew::CMS should be ParNew:CMS

Man Cao manc at google.com
Tue Sep 4 01:37:14 UTC 2018

Hi all,

Thanks, Stefan! I have added a test for the hsperf counter. The test is
based on test/hotspot/jtreg/gc/TestGenerationPerfCounter.java.
New webrev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jcbeyler/8210192/webrev.01/

I have run some basic tests with "make run-test", and those related
to test/hotspot/jtreg/gc/testlibrary/PerfCounter.java are still passing.

Thanks,
Man

--
-Man