RFR: 8210711: Remove unused offset getters in ThreadLocalAllocBuffer

Per Liden per.liden at oracle.com
Thu Sep 13 11:14:50 UTC 2018

The following offset getters in ThreadLocalAllocBuffer are unused and
can be removed. They are left-overs from when we had FastTLABRefill
support. I stumbled over these when working on an unrelated TLAB change,
so I broke this out into a separate patch.

static ByteSize size_offset();
static ByteSize refill_waste_limit_offset();
static ByteSize number_of_refills_offset();
static ByteSize fast_refill_waste_offset();
static ByteSize slow_allocations_offset();

Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~pliden/8210711/webrev.0

/Per