RFR: 8218732: SA: Resolves ZPageAllocator::_physical incorrectly

Jini George jini.george at oracle.com
Mon Feb 11 18:00:04 UTC 2019

Hi Stefan,

Looks good to me overall. One point though.

physicalFieldOffset = type.getAddressField("_physical").getOffset();

Wrt the line above, is there any reason due to which getAddressField()
instead of getField() was used ? getAddressField() is typically used
when the field to be read in is a pointer. I feel getField() might be
more appropriate in this situation.

Thanks,
Jini.