RFR: 8214799: Add package declaration to each JTREG test case in the gc folder

Leo Korinth leo.korinth at oracle.com
Fri Jan 11 16:54:48 UTC 2019

Hi again!

New webrev, no incremental this time either as I have changed all
copyright years, all library annotations, and several new tests have
been rebased.

Changes since last time:
1) The bad rebase artifact (bad rebase of moved file)
CriticalNativeStress.java is now removed. I still left the small
refactoring to a Java JNI "mirror" class as I think it is nicer than the
old solution with several Java files in different packages mapping to
the same JNI file.
2) All relative @library lines now uses the absolute "/" that will
improve future refactoring. I still have them on separate lines if
several paths are used -- my reason is that they diff better.
3) All new test cases in the new directory nvdimm have been fixed
4) A new test in directory epsilon has been fixed
5) All (Oracle) copyright years have been updated to 2019, I did not
bother to add Oracle copyrights to the Epsilon/Shenandoah sources as my
contribution is insignificant.
6) Shenandoah has landed, but I will not update all those test cases, I
made this webrev too large already. I have tried to update all
Shenandoah test cases that are located outside the shenendoah folder though.

(New) Webrev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~lkorinth/8214799/02/

Testing:
open/test/hotspot/jtreg/:hotspot_gc