RFR (S)[12]: 8217666: gc/nvdimm/* should not be included any tiers

Leo Korinth leo.korinth at oracle.com
Mon Jan 28 10:25:52 UTC 2019

Hi Sangheon,

a few questions on the webrev:
1) what does the added vm.nvdimm.test.enabled line in TEST.ROOT do?
2) most of the *Enabled() functions in VMProps.java read properties, but
here we read the environment, why is that?
3) maybe the property should be "vm.gc" prefixed instead of "vm"
prefixed, maybe not. What do you think?

Thanks for disabling these test cases!
/Leo