RFR: JDK-8214527 AArch64: ZGC for Aarch64

Erik Österlund erik.osterlund at oracle.com
Mon May 20 09:27:07 UTC 2019

Hi Stuart,

I am okay with just changing the signature of the prologue to have both
src and dst for now. This is after all what x86, SPARC, PPC and S390 all do.
So making that small change unifies the way we do it today on the
various different platforms.

I can volunteer to improve the interface to be even more flexible as
discussed, in a separate follow-up RFE.
But I don't see any reason why you would have to wait for that.

Thanks,
/Erik