RFR: 8224966: ZGC: Don't skip oop verification in OopMapSet::all_do()

Per Liden per.liden at oracle.com
Wed May 29 09:27:58 UTC 2019

When ZGC is enabled, we skip oop verification in OopMapSet::all_do().
There's no good reason to skip that. The comment suggesting this is
skipped because a safepoint can happen between a load and the barrier is
incorrect. We can still do the verification as is_in_or_null() doesn't
require the address to have a "good" color.

Also, once JDK-8224675 is integrated, this comment will make even less
sense.

Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~pliden/8224966/webrev.0

/Per